CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

the zoo was fun fun fun!
i saw the giant tortise. 2 superdupermegalargebig male ones who were just THERE. doing nothing but stoning. and 2 female ones who were literally humping each other to get over the fence. my sis and i thought the one doing the humping looked like ninjaturtle. yuck. very monster like and very disgusting.

went to the reptile place, and i didnt dare to go into the enclosed area where u can touch the lizards and all. but my sister literally forced me to go in after they came out. she got my bro in law to accompany me lah. hahah. i just looked down.. and walked straight out!

the zoo is fun fun fun! shall we go there sooon? i wanna walk around this time. not go on the tram all the time! my sister even has a zoo card. some family thing. hahaha. damn corny.

went to my sister's place after the zoo. no actually we went to view houses cos my sister feels like shifting. then we went back. and i watched bringiton with the girls! so they felt like making pompoms. and we made them! :) tash is the ultimate cheerleader!

was supposed to meet my rockee for dinner. but that sheep forgot that she had to meet a friend for dinner. so i met lester for beer! hahahaha. and drunk cycling is damn bad.

saw my cousin AGAIn while i was downstairs. forever. we come home around the same time.... all the time.

k tomorrow i pray that my mom and sis will be in a good mood so that i can shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home